Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat.....

It's been a while since I've updated- I blame it on my sleepiness! 

Over the last couple of weeks I've continued to feel really good. No nausea and my hormones seem to be regulating a bit. I'm sure Graham is very grateful for this! I am constantly tired and hungry about every 2 hours, which is fine by me if I get to skip all of the other nastiness that can often come with the first trimester. Luckily, my work schedule allows me to sneak a quick afternoon nap in while the kiddos are sleeping! I've read that I'll get some energy back in the second trimester and am really looking forward to that possibility. 
I can hardly believe I'm already 10.5 weeks. I remember after finding out we were expecting and being just 4 weeks it seemed like an eternity before we reached 12 weeks. Now it's only a week and a half away! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the baby again on Nov. 14th at our 12 week appointment. 
Since my last update we have filled most of our close friends and all of our immediate family in on the exciting news. It's been really fun to see everyone's reactions- and we are grateful for all of the support we've already received! Baby Daugherty has already gotten a couple of really cute onesies from some very excited friends, so fun! 
Last weekend we had Graham's Dad and his wife, Holly, in town. We kept busy by seeing a movie, enjoying the fall colors in Golden, eating, and a show at Impulse Improv Theater. Here's a picture of us in front of a fly fisherman statue in Golden. 
It is the only picture we've taken in the last couple of weeks so I will do my best to get a belly picture in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment