(written Sept. 19)
We have waited for more than a year to be pregnant. Now that I finally am, I can hardly believe it. I have yet to feel pregnant other than a little crampy at times and sore boobs. I certainly don’t look pregnant. I know that day will come and I should enjoy the way things are now but I wish it would feel more real! It might be in my head but I feel much more full after I eat even though I am eating as much as I normally do. Seem to wake up STARVING in the morning too. Again, who knows, I might just be more attentive to those feelings now that I have something to attribute them to. Here’s what 4 weeks pregnant looks like for me!
Graham and I cannot stop talking about our “Little Poppyseed”. It comes up more times than I can count in a day…and yes, I am already using it as an excuse to get out of doing things. For now it seems to be working…time will tell how long that lasts! Graham was amazing yesterday and cleaned the entire house as well as ran errands and checked off almost everything on my “To Do” list! He’s the best!
Other than trying to keep eating healthy and getting at least one long walk in every day things just seem normal around here. We are celebrating Graham’s 29th Birthday all weekend, which means once again trying to hide the fact that I’m not drinking from our friends. Jeannine will be in town and we will be sure to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Sidenote: I asked Paisley last night if she wanted a baby and she gave me lots and lots of kisses- I’m hoping that means she does!
No comments:
Post a Comment