Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Official!


(written Sept. 16)

We met with our family Dr. today and got confirmation from the professionals that I am indeed pregnant! That was one reason for our appointment- the other was to get blood work done to make sure my progesterone level was high enough to support the pregnancy. There's a family history of miscarriages for that reason and I was fearing I might be in the same boat. 

The blood work came back mid afternoon and we are good to go! Average levels are a 20 (a 20 what I do not know) and I was a 26. It was a relief to say the least! Fingers crossed everything is meant to be and the next couple of months fly by quickly and healthily!

We also scheduled our first appt. with an OB. On October 10th we will be 8 weeks and will be able to hear the heartbeat and do our first ultrasound. I can't wait for that day!

Little poppyseed- keep up the good work in there, we have been waiting for you to come into our lives for a very long time! Thank you for choosing us as your parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment