I can hardly believe Charlie is already 20 weeks! We have been really lucky to have holidays and get togethers to look forward to over the last 5 months to make it go by quickly. Luckily, we still have quite a few fun things on our calendar to keep this baby train chugging along!
I am headed to Sioux Ciy next weekend for a Lennon get together then we take off for Hawaii the following weekend. HGTV has been having a ton of Hawaii Life episodes (basically house hunters, Hawaii style) that have been making us more anxious to get our toes in the sand! I already know 5 days there will go by way too fast!!
In other fun news, we just started feeling Charlie's kicks! He must know that Graham and I are not very patient people because he's been letting us enjoy each milestone of the pregnancy as quickly as I can read about them! So far, feeling him kick has been the most fun!
Our 20 week ultrasound and appt was yesterday. Everything is looking great and our little guy has grown a ton since we saw him 4 weeks ago! He seems to be healthy, happy, and VERY active! He looked like he was talking most of the time but he's really swallowing, and has been for a while! We didn't see him put any fingers in his mouth but he stuck his tongue out a couple times and even pointed a finger up at us. Watching him is just incredible- I often have moments where I still can't believe he's really in there and will be our baby forever.
Our favorite tech did our ultrasound again and she told us she thinks baby has Dad's nose! Based on the strong Daugherty genes that showed with AJ, I'm sure he will look a lot like Dad. We have another ultrasound in 8 weeks where we will see him 3D, weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment